Pages

Monday, March 2, 2009

My feeling...Weird...

It's been few day din update my blog,due to internet connection n da weather so i cant get to on9 often..Hmm,mind kinda blank,dono wt i shud write in here.Juz write back thing tat happen last week..After i come down from genting,almost everyday i stay at home,looking for job n when i'm alone in room,start to think again..Lucky simou almst everyday call to me,tat will prevent me from stop thinking.Thursday night,ka mun ask me go club,n i reject her,dono y? din feel like wan to go club at all,mayb boring d.Friday night,went to watch movie wit simou,jenny,pui n shan,heard simou say,second round will go club at poppy but i din feel like wan to go at all,so they also donwan go n watch midnight movie at mid valley,we watch Sex Drive haha,better don watch in cinema,buy dvd better coz cinema cut alot.After movie,fetch shan to zoo negara area(her fren live ther),den reach home around 3am..
Sat hav to wake up at 9am coz need to go back skol for photo shooting,not shoot me la of coz..Fetch my model around 10.30 reach skol n help her make up,Actuali wt i wan a bridal make up but d liner i draw wrong,so i hav to change from bridal to night make up wtf..Also dono wt i think..Hav lunch,fetch rachel back to my house to wait her bf come ppick her up.After she go,went back to my room n fall asleep,mayb i am really tired,wake up felt tat my arm is kinda pain,see carefully,dono y my hand got bruises Geng le hahaha...
Wake up around 7pm,dream ha dream ha den call to him chat a while le..after tat go to bath n prepare all wait for wai to come,we reach coco 'BalanaR' around 9.45pm,went in stand a while n off to kfc,havent eat dinner gah! so hungry..When we come back from kfc nic them ald arrive n i also dono how to say next.,Kinda moody while club until halfway coz jenny gastric n wai car tyre let a ******* shit 'fong fung',don let me know who fong..if nt i curse dou 'his mother also wont recognize him' haha,d end happen something,feel happy..Thank you for d gift,reach home n chat wit him hahaha,da background music is...LOL ppl vomit sound hahaaha,laugh dou!!! I really dono wt to write d,scare i will write something wrong in here so i better keep it to myself :)
I hate this feeling,i really hate it!! SIgh,nth much to write.



My model Rachel

After make up

Me n rachel

Me n lol dono

Me n jessie...Muacks

Me n chel

Me n simou

San me n pui

Me n benny

me n pui pui aka dior

Group pic

Flaming lambo

me n simou

First pic

me n nicholas


Specially for my dear..U know who u r...If u like him juz go for him k,understand him more n don so fast take action.Remember wt i alwiz tell u? my quote lol tat's KNow fast,couple fast n break more faster..Juz be patient my dear.I know you can do it n i can do it also..Muacks,i will alwiz sayang u n be ther for u whenever u need me :)

No comments: