Pages

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

My genting trip~

Genting Day 1
Hello everyone~Having a good mood today coz i get enuf sleep n having a great dream :)
Juz come b from genting ytd,It's really a funny,awesome,happening,happy n Laugh till non stop night.haha,we depart from simou house around 2pm,thanx san for fetching us go terminal putra :),take cab go up n check in around 3something,tat time i am dead tired n sleepy coz i din sleep at all d previous night,only sleep about 1hour.After check in plan to sleep but cant sleep,en up pillow talk with my dearest jimui :).Advice me alot,giv me alot of opinion,realy tq o.Den after chat chat chat suddenly me n simou fall asleep.Bad jenny she cant sleep n she take our picture n wt so suprise is when i wake up,wt she told me is really making me laugh untill Zzzz.N when i wake up,only realize tat my eye is damn so itch n swollen.Got abit pain also,tears keep coming down n feel so blur when seeing thing.
She ask us don sleep anymore coz wai n pui juz arrive so ask us go down to KFC hav our dinner.Haha,simou n jenny reali cant recognize wai coz of his new jap hair style LMAO (not lala la,accept it jor okay!)Den went to market buy drinks n eye mo coz i cant stand it,eye reali feel so itchy,zzz jenny say infected jor wo
After dinner,went back to our room watch tv,watch white chicks,everyone watch till donwan to drink,kakaka,Wt a beautifull chocolate Man Wuhahahahaha~ (this sentence reali make us laugh)
Den we start to drink,n dance~~ akakaka,pui keep calling jenny n simou as sifu coz pui wan to learn dancing with them,haha told them some funny thing bout last time i went to barce saw some girl dance,hahaha,beyonce dance,wai wai dance,our little pole dance n the CHAIR!! like how cris crocker dance wuaahahahaha
lol,reali funny,nth best describe how happy we feel :) but i din get drunk at all,mayb not dare.Ohya simou open her green label,my comment is not bad but i cant stand of its smell,but when drink it,it's fine n on forget jenny Godiva too,taste good also ^^.after drink,all of us go down to Old town n hav supper,chit chat with them,n makan makan,how to not fat le?supper time finish n we went back to our room TV again,this time is snake on the plane,pui reali 'Cha' us gao gao by suddenly jump on d bed zzz ,here r da pic tat we take on day 1

After check in not so long ago,chat chat n fall asleep XD

The super nice nice view tat night,really take my breath away,hand abit shaky so d pic become blur also
Erm they wan to Low like Jenny wor n other reason is....High~
Raping pui~ see she so enjoy it lol

The Godiva n Green Label..my gawd,my face zz


Genting Day 2
Wake up around 9am,brush teeth n went down to hav our breakfast,Shyt,eye is more swollen den yesterday..Sigh,like kena belasah my eye zzz,cut the crap,went to hav breakfast at theme park hotel,can say not so delicious,only HOT dog tasty,den went b to room,all of them waitting to bath while me continue to sleep haha,wake up after we all bath,we cam whore again,hahaha,reali funny all d pic we take.Den we leave our room n check out,walk to startbucks,this is a must do when we go to genting,sure sit at starbucks enjoy our coffee n 'blow water' lol but we din do it at all,accompany jenny to walk coz she feel hardly to breath if not leave her behind mer? talk about thailand n A topic with her,show her d sms tat A send to me lol,reali funny,After a while they plan to walk up tp d hill,This wai,i donwan say him jor,make me wont forget wt u do to me lolx!!!!MAke me scream haha,lucky no ppl or car if not i sure die..
Buy ticket for skyway n went down,suddenly feel headache,mayb coz din get enuf sleep,reach bus station we plan to take cab back to wai wai house..He charge us rm60,drive us back to cheras,ok reasonable so we juz take lo,chit chat in car again,talk about ghost thingy n our plan for this sat.Arrive at wai place,n straight away went to mid valley hang gai gai n dinner atZanmai,only take 2 pic coz i forget to take others.>Silly ne..Reach home around 9pm,cari makan but din hav sighhh,wt to do,juz sit at ther sms n watch tv with mommy.Feel tired but nt sleepy at all,so juz cont watch tv until 11something den lay on d bed,lay until 12.30smething fall asleep..Here are our day 2 pic at genting :)

First pic,my pale face n pui halk make up-ing face

OK,she stil havent finish
Alone~

See carefuly behind me,wt they r doin lol

Me n lovely cousin..Ah pui J

Cousin for live

Bestie n cousin..Muacks,love u all~

Another pic

Wuahaha,i love this pic,not me,is them XD

See pui..She is so cuteee
Wai turn to cam whore...

Far far away also can see wai hair colour XD

Goin out lu


Buh Bye Theme park hotel

I love this drink XD wt green tea jor

Pui J,simou n me


Doin silly faces

haha i wont forget this 1,who we pretend?

kissing pui..

Another 1..muackss

Going down

At zanmai..Stupid face

N a normal face

Dear jenny n me

2 comments:

Chii said...

why u upload my sleeping face jek.. ugly ler..

NekoMiao™ said...

thiu xD always mention my hair !!
"sei lala"
or
"sei gam mou" hiu thiu thiu