Pages

Monday, February 2, 2009

hmmm

Feel like missing someone suddenly..
Sigh,saw back all the comment tat he gave me,think deeply..
Feel tat i really miss him..
But ther's no point for me to miss him coz he choose his way n i choose mine
Now saw him feel so happy with his gf,i cant do anything..
I juz can let him go..
Why he can make me fall so deeply with him?
He is not handsome,mayb he's funny,saw back his comment n tat make me laugh
I even save it n plan to paste it later on.
Sigh,well i hav to accept my fate,mayb he's not the one for me
Tat's why grandma(lol,chan family know d),make him fall with other girl so tat i can find the one for me someday somewher
Silly me think so much think until granma ther zzz
After write it in here,feel alot better..
Yesterday cant sleep is because of him,other is bcoz of insomia again
I think i shud start taking sleeping pill to make me hav a good sleep in the night ^^



Whenever i saw back this pic,it make me laugh hehe,thanx for being ther for me :)


• Tsk Tsk maggie mee gal, u call that a testi??? Make me so happy for nothing only T.T Lets just skip the intros and concerntrate more on our maggie mee gal here ;P Well...The 1st thing is i have 1 word, Alicia, u r certified TOTAL CUTENESS!!!!! even though i nv see u in person(hope so i could when i get back) but from what i seen so far u really deserve the title. Then this gal le... Like to own noobs in dota. So whoever is new in dota pls DO NOT find her play.Or not u will end up having nightmare. lol. She's a nice person to talk to, friendly and also very bubbly. One of my best msn kaki ever!!! When tis gal here got pimple she will be very stress. lol so cute.I still remember that morning when i woke up and saw a message.And then this gal will be one of the Malaysia Book of Record holder cause she say she will cycle to my house to fetch me.So ppl pls check on Book of Record ya for her pic ;P Overall,a good gal to know and 100% no regrets!!! Happy that i get to know u Alicia.!Cheers!!


Well time to put an end to this non working relationship..
Will continue to dream hahax

No comments: