Pages

Friday, February 20, 2009

Wt a night

Went to MOS last night,wth..Really first time drunk until like that,drunk until vomit at entrance,parking lot n outside my house,nt bad MOS last night since is lidi spin wo,better den last time but yesterday din get to dance much coz run here n run ther,d other reason is i too drunk to dance.haha everyone tot i 'jeh jau siew sao',am i? I am clueless,i juz know that after i drink d chivas tat simou giv me,i totally KO n out of control.Some emotional thing happen tim,n it's kinda malu ne.Tq N for lending me ur shoulder at dancefloor,i really cant stand alone if not i will fall,fall also quite good,let me faint and i hope when i faint i can forget all d things XD but i know it's impossible.Forever i also wont forget some word saying by this some1 at d bridge ther,haha although i am drunk but i stil remember some geh,throw my bracelet out to d dancefloor,nearly throw my bag(shud i throw myself too?) n fall down near d bridge,now my leg got bruises zzz,sigh,ytd night,since ytd night i realize something.I know wt to do now..
After d party,sms wit this some1 and i totally forget wt i write n i even erase my history,i cant read back wt i send to him,really zha dou.Until now i stil cant remember wt i sms him,sorry for 'U' coz i know u don wish to go last night,u shud tell me earlier n i wont appear in MOS last night.Easy to say,i wan to forget everything now,juz look toward the future :)



Juz discover a word from a lyrics tat is sing by the calling,find it quite meaningfull n i learn tat next time i wont say anything that my heart think,i will keep it to myself.Now i know sometime i din say out wud be more better..BUt from d lyrics,shud i say wt i feel inside my heart? i really confuse...

'we cant go on,thinking it's wrong to speak our minds,i've gotta let out what's inside'

Wt it mean? can someone tell me?
Nowdays i really cant understand myself
I dont know what i want
I dont know what i think
I dont know what i feel
Izit i am lost?
Can someone help me?

1 comment:

Chii said...

haha thx me..i try to sent u to holand.. keke