Pages

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Off to genting~

Now at chrisal home n she sleeping like a pig XD at upstairs while me sitting at living room n on9,no choice,cant sleep,Den went arrive at genting,i can sleep dou how long also can :) den at night wake up n enjoy d night breeze n of coz not to forget Our beloved dearly simou Green Label Muahahahaha but like i say,i wont drink until drunk drunk this time,scare d muahaha,finally know wt da feel,I mean Drunk feel..Dono y some ppl will get happy wit it while i feel suffer like hell.
Yesterday b4 went back to chrisal home we went to club at poppy d,met one disgusting uncle,omg,think back i feel like wan to slap him gao gao! he come to our table n start introduce hisself.I wont forget wt he told me Zzzz,the conversation went like this..

Uncle:Hi miss,can we be friends?My name is Laurence(if nt mistaken la)

Me:Har?ok le,den he cheers with me lo

Uncle:So u club at here often? Don worry i am not a bad guy,i juz wan to be friends with u

Me:haha,i seldom come here 1,no worries..Know more fren is good(if early know he's such a scary guy,i choi hui dou soh!) den that time i intro simou fren call Jimmy to him

Uncle:I just wan to know u,y? u scare so u introduce ur fren to me?

Me:Nola,knw more friend is better!

Uncle: (he ignore jimmy n cont chat wit me),so alicia,now u studi or working,,

Me:I just graduate not so long ago

Uncle:oh.wt u majoring in?

Me:I studi make up course d..

Uncle: Oooh,so u can help me make up lo nex time..

Me: sorry ah,i no learn men's make up(i got d but no need say d truth to this uncle)

Uncle: Ur make up skill very good so i think ur 'make up' shud very gooddddddd if u know wt i mean

Me: (what the heck!!Bloody hell punya uncle a!!) den i juz ignore him n walk away

Wow,this uncle can say such a thing,summore when he say it,my gawd...his face 'yam' douuuuu,den i go tell simou n jenny,they say he is crazy!!
Heard jenny say tat Jimmy angry till wan to punch him wo.Then this uncle keep coming to our table,lol cant do anything,ohya,Mat also got join our table d.
Mat is my fren ex,also know him for some time.
He told me if d uncle come here,he ask me to hide behind his back,lol,tak dapat hide la,tat uncle can see.
So juz let it be le,talk to him is juz like 'fu hin' him.
After that went to dancefloor n know some siu didi,hahahaha,simou u know i know jor..
Don say to anyone hahahaha,i am so pro LOL!!
kenot admire wan d hahaha,next time is ur turn XD
Actually not siu didi la,they younger den me 1yr but their face look so kiddy,they ask for my age i said 30,they ask for my name i said aunty,they ask for number i giv 999 lolx,
really gik sei them la me,after d party over,went to steven corner yumcha n tqtq biao ge for coming ya!! know that u r tired but stil force u to come d.N u,lazy to say u jor A~
Yumcha session over jor d,reach simou home n play skype with benny,a guy tat simou know juz now at poppy,a guy who sit behind us,ahahaha,quite cute da way he talk kakaka,really having a funny conversation with him.Around 6.30am,simou cant stand it n went to bed.
Me pulak,on9 lo coz don feel like wan to sleep.Play facebook n waitting them to wake up den go up to genting.Wana continue play my Word challenge le~

No comments: