Pages

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Sorry Shan

Feel sorry to some1 yesterday.
Now i know it's really hard to become an organizer,more hard when some1 din help u at all n let u plan all thing urself..
Feel super sux yesterday night,with my secondary skol mate behaviour,some fren n some suckie Uncle fren(well he's not my fren afterall,he is my fren's fren)
1st time heard a very lame excuse,empty stomach drink liquor will vomit?
Let me ask u,liquor will make u vomit or beer? For me i think is beer.
I think this uncle is very very kiansiap,rish hor? dont think so.
He is a uncle,sudah kahwin pulak tu,wan kau my fren.Tat mean wan my fren become misstres la,chi sin 1
Sigh,beside all da thing i wrote above,feel really sorry to yen shan
I am the one who invited her,make her feel bored n she feel so guilty coz one of her fren is first time go club.she feel tat her fren din quite enjoy n all those sudden plan change place to maison.
And i'm really feel so sorry bout da pic,i really din tot tat it will make u so piss off,n sorry for a sudden 'hilangkan diri' during da time u went to dancefloor.
Until now,i sleep,i wake up,when jenny come back n even now,i stil feel very guilty.
I feel tat somehow next time when we come out together,we cant hav fun like last time coz i feel a gap ald last night.
Feel sorry to everyone,i din plan it well n make u all feel super boring n sleepy.
Sigh,really sorry sorry n sorry
No matter how many thousand time i apologize,i think tat u all sure feel tat i'm not a good planner or a good kaki le.
I think nex time would be hardly to ask all of u come out..Sigh

No comments: