Pages

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Feeling sick

First picture sin,wai dou my face


My gawd,mayb this few day din get enuf sleep,alwiz sleep late at night n wake up early in the morning,make me feel sick rite now,cough non stop n having sore throat.After the clubbing nite i think that day is wher i fall sick,coz i wake up at 11am,wake up at this time is not a prob but when i wake up i still blur blur zzZzzz,still got abit of flying feel hahax,until today n now,i stil feeling quite blur..thanx to d Mr Chivas~~
Yesterday suppose to go club,got poppy la,quattro la,coco or the new club Blanc.Waitting for simou confirmation,suddenly simou say wan to go genting pulak,haha tat i cant join coz i am dead tired n sleepy d,around 9.30 simou sms me said tat jenny dear donwan go d,haha it's ok for me coz i also feel like wan to ffk d,sorry ya~
Lay on the bed suddenly N sms me ask me whether got come to Blanc anot,i reply no d,too tired n abit of fever so i juz told him will go tomolo night.After tat lay on bed nth to do,juz see mommy watch tv,after tat i send a sms to him.wt weird is we send a sms at da same time,really zha dou lo.Haha,after tat i stil lay on the bed trying very hard to sleep but fail also so go n watch dvd,watch until halfway feel sleepy n lay bac to my bed trying to sleep den he sms me haha,how many good nite i say ytd? 3times hahaha
Finally,i 'lam hoi' jor d,feeling kinda refresh now,dono y once i wake up i felt like being a new person..But i wish can sleep longer juz now,if not sis come up n ka ka cau cau i sure sleeping like a pig.kacau me bcoz she wan to borrow a bag hahaha,after sis is my dad pulak.bi ling ba lang,dono wan to find wt,Eeee,reali wan to use my bolster n Baling to him! Kacau me sleep,sigh,now wake up jor den update my blog ne since got nth to do.Tonight off to clubbing wit dearest them,overnight at their place den off to genting da nex day ^^..Juz transfer d pic from my cam,enjoy~

Lun,me n kah bou.Lun Lun diet lo wei
Ken ken n me,stupid lou keep saying i got 'tah keh lun'
Jing shen me n chrisal
Me n simou
Acting cute wth
Me with the Cadbury lol...I made my word n u too lol
Simou n me
*really sorry to youu,i break your promise,i make u wait for me at MOS entrance,i promise u i will meet u but end up i din hav the courage to go n meet you..Make u come alone n wait alone at outside,really sorry alan,nex time wont do such a thing to u anymore

No comments: