Pages

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

My valentine day

How i spend my valentine? with bf? Nop,i spend my valentine with all my girlfrens..Our outting call 'single night out' XD..Went to club with chrisal,jenny,pui n winnie mak,so long din club with pui n winnie,din know tat they 2 can be quite happening hehe :)
Prepre around 9pm,den chrisal them come n fetch around 9.30..we reach ther aroun 10.20,stand at our table,mayb it is valentine so there din hav so much couple.All also uncle zzz,so we start to party n drink,den ah ven them join our table coz heard chrisal say her fren ffk us d so we left one table n join wit ah ven them.Keep pushing pui to ven,hahax sorry ya!!
After tat got one guy buy flower for me XD,felt suprise but i wish is another one who giv me flower.Start to get drunk abit coz our table got ah ven(chisin 1 when he drink),keep pouring to me,sigh cant do anything oni can drink but when cant stand it only ask for help XD
Went to dancefloor,something funny happen lol,i bet chrisal n pui will remember it haha,how we runaway..how 'oh my love' da second round we went ther,how ah ven face look,hahaha,and d most importantly is pui keep saying some1 is handsome n cute worrr,don worry pui J..I will help u promote promote d :),keep party until 3am den left from d club.actuali will go meet frodo at jln ipoh to hav dimsum but all of us also tired like hell ne,so din go d.Reach home,chat on phone for a while den sleep sleep.here r the pic tat we took on that day
Look like married couple? XD best pic!!!!

alone
?????
Group pic..love u girls muacks
Me n jenny
me n pui
receive flower tat time XD
me n da security XD
Me n pui
lol,wana take d flower n whack some1
me n pui again
Me n pui
me,rock,nike,pui,winnie n jenny
ven,jenny,me n chrisal
*Love playing sms with u in da club :) u made my day~

No comments: