Pages

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Quattro night

Wow,yesterday is da most happening club in my life! everywher also fren,nex to us is sis fren,behind is justin n beside is jie fu fren lol..N plus mai ryan aka lao dau also at ther,haha,really fun but yesterday night got abit of flu,din know until i get into jie fu cars. Plus when we arrive quattro,it is super cold in ther..After a while dono who go n open da big fan,wah,we r totally freezing in ther.Around 11pm,simou fren arrive n we got one bott of vodka n black label.Tat time of coz we start to partayyy although got abit sick. After a while went to lao dau table near d staircase ther,know his fren,hehe vry happening n funny..Join them a while n afterwards we went back to our table n is lao dau turn to come n join us a while,lol,let me tell u,both of them is quite happening haha..Dono how to explain when they drink d flaming flaming thingy,felt scare when see it lol. Jie fu n sis left earlier bcoz i think jie fu is drunk or they r tired,hahaha,happening jie fu huh but sayang they hav to leave early we party party,den me n jenny went to toilet n bump into lao dau fren,he say lao dau at winter bar n ask us to join for a while,we did,did enjoy cam whoring n i did enjoy a treat from lao dau tat 's Flaming asshole...Hahahaha,it come with 2drink,one is alkohol n one is milk,i hav to habis minum da alkohol den oni drink milk.HAha,taste pretty good but until da last sip,i felt like wan to vomit hahaha,den i drink milk,everything is all right.. At first din high,after drink tat flaming thingy,started to high,lol did something tat i dono i will do,hahha..Well need to control nex time,donwan drink so much especially related to flaming flaming thing d.Party until 3am n leave..Sick start to become more chammm,running nose like river gam yong,make me cant sleep summore daddy watch dvd open until loud loud,make me even cant sleep more!! zzz,waiting for simou n jenny dear to come take pic,den off to dinner n at night 'zhun wan' session.Hope my luck will getting better n better for this yr ^^ Pic coming up later,line got prob cant upload d zzz


Jay Chow lolx n me

group..see jie fu face

me sis jie fu

group pic

simou,sis,me n justin

me n justin

alone

Playing arund as usual

Si mou n me


START TO GONE CASE~
.
..
...
....
.....
......
.......
........
.........
........
.......
......
.....
....
...
..
.
.
..
...
....
.....
......
.......
........
.........
........
.......
......
.....
....
...
..
.
.
..
...
....
.....
......
.......
........
.........
........
.......
......
.....
....
...
..
.
.
..
...
....
.....
......
.......
........
.........
........
.......
......
.....
....
...
..
.


group pic,lao dau fren ^^

HE take my handbag n stand on da chair

hahax

Hmmm,eye swollen dou so obviously

LAo dau n me

LOL,wt an enjoyable night

Jenny,me n Max

N My anit gone face lolx

No comments: