Pages

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Down..

Since yesterday night,Feel not so happy with myself until now.Din hav the mood to talk,lock myself in the room since i wake up,only think think n think.I make some1 feel dissapointed,upset,giving up n angry me yesterday n now i apologize to u,u understand how my character is.U know wt i want,i juz don like suddenly u come down,bring ur resume n newspaper come in n start to thick wt job suit me.This making me feel like i am a failure,i feel angry n i also feel sad,I know i shudnt feel like that coz u r trying to help me,but at least can u let me find my own? I donwan to depend on u or mom,feel myself is totally a failure,from brain till job..1 also cant do it nicely n for u i admire u so much,u hav a good education,good job,good comunication skil n even a good bf.Me? i totally at d opposite side,how i wish i can be like u but too bad i cant..I dono how to write d,really dono how to write in here...

3 comments:

Chii said...

my dearest...

dun be demotivate too much.okie? u still got us around u to help you . we share ur burden and worries too.. just tht u need time to digest wat is happening around you.

Just need some effort to make sure this life is going good.. or great... not so so..

everyone of us also will look forward de... keep it up.. stay motivate.. i will wish you luck all the way... ok?

Lord_andrew said...

sis, but just think or plan, thing's that you want will not come true, every thing we want we must work hard for it.
for a relax job? there is no such job in the world, every job will have own stress, it just how the way u see it.
exp: me, u can see me travel here n there, meeting up bosses, having meal @ nice place's, for sure u will thing my job is enjoy & fun rite.
but do u see all de back end work i need to prepare b4 i meet them or after i meet them?
no 1 will show u their bad/tired/stress side, n the side u see is only the last part, the repay after all hard work.
so since u study your make up, if u have a change 2 work in the same line, pls dont mind the pay, the working hour... every one are the same, all work start from basic. or like winnie ( A cut boss) she also start from a shampul gal.
so sis, pls work for your own good.
let work hard for our own life.

aliciachan said...

tq simou n jie fu for ur advice..
i know wt to do next d...Haha and i wont expect ther will be an easy job for me coz i grad in make up course,i will try my best too work in office field n wont let u all down..