Pages

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Quattro with mun mun

Went to quattro with mun mun n her bf yesterday,she fetch me around 9.30 n when we arrive,they open 3bott,one martell another 2 i hav no idea wt brand is tat XD.We got 15pp include myself but i only know 2ppl,all also lc lc face d,all those siu mui mui n didi haha..Once i saw them,know jor they sure is around 18-20yrs old except mun mun bf fren..Hahaha,i guess right,n all of them is 19yrs old,see i so geng ler.Start to take some pic coz too boring,nth to do..Juz sit at ther,we sit at corner corner there..Sms to simou told her tat sien dou bao,sigh,really sigh...Really siennnn,den mun bf fren start to ask me drink drink drink n drink,at first i drink,tot to entertain him,when i wan to stop tat time..He don let,keep asking me to drink..
Ask mun mun to acc me go to toilet den when we come back,bring her walk walk at ther,den jackey gor gor sms me lol ask me izit at quattro,went to meet him near da bartender alone,drink a while n went back to my place.ask me to drink again wt da hack..
Den no need say jor,start to gone..told mun i will go to toilet,went to toilet alone n sit at ther,scare to go back..After 15min went back,one of da siu didi KO d,,hahaha,when i went out,he stil in a good condition when i come back,he KO d..Lucky i go out d if not i am da one who will goin to KO,keep take his KO pic,will upload soon..Another siu didi come n take pic with me,no comment toward him but i know some of them work at time square n sg wang as wt mun bf tell me,no wonder their style look absolutely like time square n sg wang type muahaha.
Went to toilet again,get stop by arab lou,keep asking for my number zzzz,haha kina funny both of them,keep follow me until i reach my table,dono y can become so brave,mayb bcoz alcohol kua.Back to my table i go n say buh bye to them XD
Around 2.45,mun say wana go d..B4 go they ask me drink one last cup,tat 1 very gao lik,after tat say bye bye to them n went out..Call to some1 but he's sleeping after tat he call back to me but i cant hear wt he say..So nth le,hard to say out zzz..
Reach home n sit at living room again lol,kena marah hahaha,den bath n straight away boom,fall onto da bed,feel so dizzy n sleep till 10am wake up..Geng le hoh?haha anyway cut da crap,upload some of da siu didi pic sin..



Me n mun mun



Mun mun n her bf..Really very 'yan oi'


Me,mun mun n her bf..Realy cant remember his name zzz


Me n Mun Mun,,Havent gone geh tat time


Me n mun mun again


Da drunk didi n me XD


LOL,after i come back from toilet..He KO d

Another didi with drunk didi XD,so bad keep calling them didi


The group of DIDI Wahahahahhaa


LOL,no comment


Stop smoking la wei...Lenlui~


Cute didi lol


He is da only one who is bigger then us~ And da one who keep ask me to drink


Me n mun mun A bit KO d


The pic i love da most XD

1 comment:

loveencurentena said...

hi ,your blog is cool.i have a blog called EL MUNDO DESDE MI HABITACIÓN of patifly

chao