Pages

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Interview n s s s again

Fews day din update blog,got a bit sien to blog and dono wt shud i blog about..My life for last few day so far so good lo except ytd coz i S d..
The word S in my life is seem like a very common word for me,for those who know me well understand wt S mean..Haha,yea i S again but this time not so serious den last time,LOL,last few day i shud not say S this word to some1 cause after i say Zzzz i really sick d.. like wt chinese ppl alwiz say 'leng geh ng lei,chou geh leng' a? i dono izit write like tat,clueless dono how to write haha..Need to start take care of myself,cant alwiz depend on ppl d,need to grown up n become mature.I know alwiz rely on ppl is not a good thing but but i will ganbatte d!
Everybody say i changed d,Both call each other n say don tell me but finally also got ppl tell me d,i finally know y u avoiding me or mayb u think i'm avoiding u? The fact is,i din avoid anyone,juz tat when i call u for outting,is u donwan to go out cause tired.Sigh,i also dont know wt happen to my life right now.My mind blank until i dono how to write about my life anymore or shud i say confuse? Haha,better don write so much ne,juz keep it to myself.Dono how to describe my feel rite now.. Is not confuse,is not happy,is not sad,is not angry,is not in love,is not partying feel..Shit shud find a job n hav to start make myself become more busy..Start to earn money n went for a nice nice nice vacation,den buy hp,notebook n take some new courses!
Wont think anything,juz concerntrate on work! Ohya tomolo got interview d,wish me success k? Need to send resume to another fren n simou d..

No comments: