Pages

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Saturday night

Another boring day wtf..I cant bliv tat i stay at home for da whole day!! Is not half day it is whole day!! N even at night i din go for club,dota or movie Zzz really shit,da staying at home thingy really make me feel so f up..Sorry for being rude,i really din hav the mood rite now,at least goin out for yumcha or movie also will feel better a bit,better den stay at home fat mou.
Juz now got some1 told me tat today is white day,tat is a girl suppose to giv chocolate to da guy tat she like or love,if da guy receive da chocolate mean tat this guy also like/love her.Well,juz now i juz eat one bar of chocolate,i present myself a chocolate,izit tat mean i love myself? Nah don think so,feel moody so eat chocolate to make myself feel better.
White day white day white day white day,these word keep running thru my mind,da more i think da more angry i feel,dono y...Juz feel angry..
Haha,currently at msn playing webcam with simou since got nth to do d,feel headache rite now,dono y..I think this some1 is either sleeping or go out d lu ,so malas choi me d..Me n simou playing webcam tat time,we take alot of silly pic,at least mood turn better abit..Here r da pic...
Enjoy~









*TADA,THIS IS DA SILLY FACES OF ME WHEN I CRAZY!!~~

1 comment:

Chii said...

ya la.. at least u got me accom u ma...