Pages

Friday, March 13, 2009

Friday...

Friday!! I'm not suppose to stay at home at Friday but too bad,i really stay at home XD,No car so kenot go out,Sigh,stay at home also is a good thing,i can rest..Kinda tired now,alwiz wake up early this few day for interview,Today also got go for an interview at Hotel maya ther,apply for make up forever.Too bad they hire my darling,din feel disappointed coz my darling is very good in make up,summore they need one person only.If me i also will hire darling coz she is pro ^^
I think tat interviewer got prob,the way she speak kinda ummm dono how to say.Darling also think tat she hav some prob..After interview went to sg wang with darling have lunch,been starving for whole day,eat at Kim Gary den hang gai gai..Can see but cant buy Haihhh,really no money ne so chammm T T,accompany darling go buy eye lashes,after that buy curling thong..
Haha,da aunty who work at ther very friendly ne,while testing da curling thong,both of us play it by curling darling hair,hahaha i curl her whole head ^^ n she look gorgeous! Muacks haha
Den ask aunty to show me eye lashes,wow,like it so much so i bought it..Shyt,like tat money fly away jor~ But i pay rm30 for 10 pairs of eye lashes wo, 'dai dou a' no word best describe.
Then went back home,actuali will go out hav dinner with jenny them,bcoz din hav car so hav to cancel it,got fren ask me to club but reali feel lazy to club summore tired ne
Din get enuf sleep this feel day make my pimple grow more,haihhh,wt to do?
Filling up my free time by watching youtube n see back my last last time pic ^^
And not to forget update my bloggie lo,muz alwiz update d marrrr..
Time to sign out,nth to write anymore,wait got feel sin XD

No comments: