Pages

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Boring day

Aisehhhh,today is really a boring boring day for me,imagine ytd i sleep around 6 n wake up around 9.30..Muz be crazy!I think because of my leg n neck pain,ytd cramp while playing dota,kakaaka go n pull wai shirt,he look like kena rape by me gam yong XD..Da uncle sit beside me look at me like i got some sort of prob zzz,i also havent say this uncle,at first we arrive cc,i ask wai can smell something ma?like a dead animal smell,but den i tot is HK feet so i din care much untillllll da uncle open his mouth,i am like walauyehhhh can breath jor,super smelly la wei!! I look wo wai n signal him,he keep laughing at me n tat uncle keep look at me zzz,speechless toward him,so juz tahan tahan lo.After cc,went to hav dinner with simou n wai.Fetch simou n me go back home,once reach home,go bath bath n watch tv.After tat lay on d bed sms n read TSGS 16,read till 6something n sleep zzz..
Then wake up,lay on the bed untill 11am go downstairs watch tv again ==,after tat on9..stupid line alwiz dc,make me fed up d..Sien Dou!! Den went to cc with wai again,meet lun n play dota.Lun n his beloved ( J gor) play left for dead,den me n wai play ggc lo.Got a bit of dulan bcoz of d connection...Really swt laaa dono how to say n write.Knowing something that make me feel so happy juz now hehe,anywayz here are d pic tat we take last thurs at MOS



Me,Chrisal,Lidi,Xian n Wei

Me,Lidi,chrisal n wei

Me n wei

erm,dono whose hand

Me,Xian n lidi
me,xian,chrisal n Wei

Lidi u too thin d..go buy appeton weight gain!!

He look like a penagih dadah XD

Alone..fat d

Pearlene n me

I like this mirror coz can make me look thin XD

Group pic

Me simou n pearlene

Me n pearlenee



Wont happen again nex time...I promise

No comments: