Pages

Monday, March 23, 2009

Piss off

Dont know how to write..Juz feel kinda piss off with some 1...
He dono me yet he go n say something that i don like to hear,i really hate these kind of word.
My mom,sis or my best fren din use these kind of word to say me b4
So congratulation,U r da first 1 n i salute u coz u r very BRAVEEEEE to say out those word n it sure really make me super angry with u
You dont know me n u dont understand me,u think u really hav the right to say me?
I treat u as a friend so i din say so much,juz giv u say wt u wan to say.
Mayb u really think tat i am not a small gas person or wteva,actuali i am n i really not happy for those thing tat u tell me..
Easy to say,i treat u as a friend so i din say so much,if not i sure thiaw u gao gao.
Donwan talk jor,donwan think back,if not sure feel super angry..
Tomolo mommy operation day d,hav to stay with her for 2 or 3nights..Stil thinking wt can i do le? Pui J say,go internet search for ghost story den print it out for me to read..Sei yehhh
My fren pulak ask me go 'kao' doctor..How to kao? wher will got lenjai doc in malaysia geh? if drama got laaaa,summore is gynae le hello XD
Sighhh but most important is accompany mommy ma,donwan let her feel boring
Wish my mommy Get well soon o~
*yesterday dota din know tat will meet u,is tat really fate?
*N for u..Like wai say in dota..U totally wtfffffff

No comments: