Pages

Thursday, August 14, 2008

So?no need you to tell me all these kind of shit..

I hate u so much rite now,really hate u..How could u say such a thing to me,if other ppl i can forget it but tat person is not other ppl,this person is kinda important to me.I ald enuf sad for wt i done and now u saying all these kind of shit to me,u reali think i'm tat easy to get bully by u?well,let me tell u..I am not! I'm not tat easy to get bully n i will prove it to u.Alwiz ask me to change,i am very very very boring d! i wan to become myself,this also kenot? Y muz change? I don like to change,i don like to become other ppl tat's not even me! Ur frens r even better den u,at least they know wt is care! Wt u know? i also dono..really dono..

Now i dono izit u r really da one for me? I dono n i cant tell,oni time will prove all...

2 comments:

Mandy Le Chéri said...

kaninia ur fren r so cheap!!! hes d 1 UGLY DUCKLING.. LOL
dun wory babe.. ure good enuff! nonit to change !!

aliciachan said...

hehe,tq babe tq babe haha