Pages

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

it Is really hard to make decision sometimes.

Ytd chat with one of my fren,turn out tat she hav alot of prob hiding inside her heart n she told me everything yesterday.I really cant giv u opinion on wt u told me,da only advice i can giv is let him go.U're a tough girl n i know u can do it :),don think n cry too much d,not good for u o,later i heart pain XD and for this guy,nth much to say,i'm speechless..A very big Zzzzzzzz to u,she told me is not his fault but i cant accept.I realy cant chat with this guy nex time coz i scare will say wrong thing or scold him.Juz will say a big NO NO if nex time outting got this guy come along.
Let's nt talk about this matter le,it is Past tense d,Now see also see Future tense d XD
Been chatting with him yesterday n i think we're juz a very normal fren rite now,hmm,is suan a good thing or bad thing? aiks,lazy to think about this matter,now think also think how to earn money,enjoy my life,find some part time job n pass my final exam,,
I kind bliv wt lilian Too write last mth n this mth,for dragon,last mth n this mth is nt a good mth for me,everything will goes wrong to me from financial untill relationship.Haha,n she's right,nex mth will go back pui ther n read for d mth sep n oct,hope this 2mth will goin smoothly ne.
Aiks,feel so lazy to update d,cant think of any word rite now..

No comments: