Pages

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

My new hair style n my life~


Cut my hair last monday..Hmm,feel kinda Zzzzz,it's same like last time,omg!! y everytime they cant giv me wt i want?? kinda fedup with it,now make me hav to clip it when i go to skol,go out movie or go out yum cha :(,haih,dono hav to keep it for how long this time,1mth 2mth or 3mth???Hope it will get long faster coz with this style,i cant go out club coz no face meet ppl..hehe,really look so kiddy with this hair.Don't talk about hair le, 'yuek talk yuek seung sam' lolx..
I got a new baby,tat's my canon Ixy 910 Is,love it so much,made in japan n bought it from japan haha,when i open it,Shit lo!! all japanese word,den i sit at ther,find how to change language n lucky i did find it,haha,without hesitate i go n take my first pic,tat is not me or thing,i take my mom sleeping face lolx!! i will bring my baby out with me alwiz coz can take pic ma,see nice stuff can take,see funny thing can take,see wt also can take hehe
Exam coming,really shit shit n shit!! another exam is coming tat's make up exam, Hair exam is 'past tense' d n i pass,congrate to me ^^!! although i pass but i am not satisfied with my design,overall also not satisfy,my model hair,n my model dress(tat i made Zzzz),da most importantly is i hav to Tq to sis,wai,pui n my bro coz they laugh 9 me!! laugh my design lol,i admit it look kinda emmm,ugly..yea la,i know it is ugly lahhh,i try my best to make it lok nice jor :(,now i hav t0 use my 101% energy to concerntrate on my make up exam but still my blending skill is not so ok,reali not OK!! and din hav model,waitting for niki ans coz i ask her to becom my model,sigh,hopefully she will agree..
After 21st of sugust,(21st is my exam day) if i pass,will follow lao dau go cameron highland play!! yeah!! havent been to ther b4,but my fren ask me don go wo coz now is '7 yuek',better don go out so much wo but probably will go coz havent been to ther b4,n after cameron trip is another genting trip which fall on 6of sep,for this 1,dono wana go anot?probably will or probably wont..Sigh,muz start looking for part time job n diet! hahaha,this is wt i alwiz say to my fren,alwiz diet diet untill they also 'fan bak ngan' when see me.They also get boring when i say like tat lol..
Ohya ohya,last night went to midvalley with pui n wai,after my class,wai come n fetch me,lucky he come coz i having akhem aunty visit lo,den stomach feel very pain,so after he fetch me,we went to amcorp mall find pui,haha,fall in love with d clear quartz n smoky quartz,haihhh,hand feel itchy tim,feel like wan to bought it leh!! But also cant coz no money so i ask pui to save it first d,after tat we went to eat korea food,i juz order korea fried rice n wai order chicken teriyaki,wait for pui to finish work den we went to midvalley n watch 21,while waitting,from far we saw one bunch of weird ppl,look carefully,it's Starwars Character hahaha,kinda funny their face,i like enemy side,i don like good ppl side lol,take some pic n we went down to buy beard papa,it's a bread,inside got cream n it got vanilla,chocolate n greentea..My fav is chocolate! hehe,tq wai for introducing us such a nice food ^^,we tapao n curi curi bring it into cinema haha,watch our movie arouf 10 n finish about 11.45 something,den went back home n sleep!!


My new hairstyle..hmm,look so ugly!!

Miss amcorp so much..Food la i mean

Akanishi with pui...SWT!!!!!

Me with Bad ppl lol,i don watch starwars d so i dono who d heck is them haha

good ppl lo




Lol,not bad la my skill hehe
Lol,Rexanne,me n viki

Yummy beard papa,see those cream!! fat sei ngo loh

No comments: