Pages

Friday, August 22, 2008

I pass my exam

Yuhoo~~ I pass my exam yesterday..Feel very very happy.At first of coz need to thank you to mandy coz she become my model ma,sorry to make u tired ya ><,second thank you to teacher,lol,saying like not goin to studi at ther anymore.Well,still got studi d but class reopen at sep 26th,so from now on i am free but but but still need to go back skol practice coz teacher say full corrective make up n bump up make up is nt easy to learn.
So alicia,hav to ganbatte ganbatte!
Talking back bout ytd exam,lol,really really nervous n scare,Tension-nya~~~~
When principal come n look at me,hand straight away shake,shake takpe wor,i go n tell mandy say.>Sei lohh,my hand shaking ahhh,lol,i think principal heard wt i say d,malunya~
After bridal exam is creative evening turn,not so satisfied with it coz cant blend d orange colour sigh,but lucky i can finish it on time!!
After tat,is theory time,hahahaha,can say got many wrong coz i din read it,if correct also got some oni.Around 5.30 we finish n stay back wait for result n i pass!! Yeahhhh,so happy,i get 93 for my bridal n 85.5 for creactive evening,hmm,lucky get 80 n above if nt i sure fail...
Wish to treat mandy eat d after our exam but she donwan,haha,so i owe her a meal d,Mandy if nex time when i work jor will belanja u Jogoya den club hehe,ask jenny them to go along,happy together ^^
Reach home around 7,on9,chat n went to club with kyeth,eve,wai wai,ryan n loon..
It is really boring!!i mean super boring!! Hp no credit,cant sms n chat with ppl so juz sit at ther do nth,juz acc kyeth party a while,she's good at dancing,very seducing,if i'm a guy,i sure fall for her,while darling sit at ther coz she donwan to dance,so i acc her a while..Let wai wai n his fren 'ji yau fak fai',after tat let one jap guy kacau my darling..Isk,see him also feel like wan to slap 9 him,really annoying,he wan to dance with darling n of coz my darling wont dance with him la coz she dono how to dance XD
Then really cant stand it,really feel so boring,so ask wai wai to leave d,haih,dono y maison will become like tat,their song not so happening jor ne,den got alot of siu mui mui n siu didi,lol,saying like i'm very old d,really nt happening le,mayb jeny n cy din go so feel like kinda boring ne ><
Hehe,let me put some of my classmate pic inside here,i miss irene wong n kyeth coz they r leaving us d,,Sighhh
Me,darling n kyeth
Me n evelyne,eye swollen coz not enuf sleep
My classmate,From left:viki,Rexanne,angeline,evelyne,irene wong,Irene lee,Emily,Rainie,Me,Lao si n Kyeth
Lao si n me ^^


Fooling around!!
Me n darling

Pig draw by kyeth


Me with irene wong..sigh,gona to miss her
LOL,like so pro gam yong haha
Kyeth,me n evelyne

Me n kyeth
LOL,play webcam tat time

No comments: