Pages

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Every relationship start with a hi n end with a bye and it's time for me to say goodbye

Yesterday went to club,actuali this is da most unhappy clubbing ever,worse den last time coz ytd i cry inside club..haha,such a cry baby,i also dono y will cry..
Mayb d stress n alkohol influence tat's y,kinda drunk ytd,nt kinda is super coz i no need drive mah,ryan driving d,wai also no need to drive,feel very sorry to niki,mandy,jenny,san,ade,li wen,wai wai,ryan n alan(if nt mistaken) for making u all feel damn so boring,I also wish all of u can enjoy but in d end all of u also scare when see me like this,i also don wish this kind of thing happen d,i really control it d but in d end i cant help but cry,there is nth else i can do.
I cant control my feeling,I feel angry n i feel sad.
Da purpose i go to club is nt to cry,da purpose i go ther is to enjoy but i also cant enjoy..summore at outside when niki told me all those stuff,tat even make me feel more sad.I already enough sad,y still wan to tell me all this kind of thing? If u wan to tell me,can u wait after some few day oni tell me? Y u raise ur voice on me? i am not ur sand bag k..I also feel sorry for wt happen on u d.
Really really sorry to jenny,i'm sorry,i also donwan 'fak pei hei' to u in sms d,i really really sorry..Dono y these few week,alwiz feel like easy to get angry,i dono y,alwiz mood swing nowdays.I really need to control my temper from now on! Ganbatte alicia
At here wana say..
Sorry to Niki
Sorry to mandy
Sorry to wai wai
Sorry to Ryan
Sorry to Alan
Sorry to Me
Sorry to Jenny
Sorry to san san
Sorry to Ade
Sorry to Li wen
Really sorry...

1 comment:

NekoMiao™ said...

yuu think too much lerr lei.
is okay to fatt pei hei sometime.
too much stress later kebaboom... :D
i dont think yuu did wrong yesterday.
if i'm in yur place.. i'll be like that too.
so its alright.
no nid to apologize. none of this is yur problem :D