Pages

Sunday, August 24, 2008

I din mean tat at all!

Yesterday club at Ruums,N it is boring,emotional night again..I think mayb i am tired n din get enuf sleep last few day so end up nt enjoying at all!
My jimui,jenny lost her phone at ther n really feel so sorry to her.She say it's ok,it's time to buy new hp but i don think u r ok at all.I know u sure feel very sad deep down in ur heart n really sorry for d thing tat happen yesterday.Sorry for my 'siu jie' behaviour...Only u can stand my 'siu jie' behaviour..
Juz argue with a fren of mine,it's about yesterday problem.Yea i think she block me or appear offline i dono her,but as a fren,she also know wt i am goin to say to her..I donwan to lose her as a fren and a jimui.
I really care for her n i know u care for me also but i not so really like da way u act yesterday,really sorry,mayb i think too much d,u juz be urself n i really cant become d bubly n playful girl yesterday.
One more,i din say u r a bitch or think u r a bitch,y u wan to think so much? If really i think u r like this kind of person,i early early wont ask u go out n club with me! U juz missunderstand my meaning in msn juz now.
Think u really sad now, hard to make decision n sure ur mind is very confuse.I think in this matter i really cant help u,only u can solve it urself,but as a fren i oni can say i hope u will solve it in d right way n not da WRONG way!
Other thing,fren,gal fren or jimui,if u reading this blog,i juz wan to say..I wont goin to couple,not mean wana single forever la,i wan to enjoy my single life for d momment n stop introduce guy for me,i don need it,later ppl saw me like very desperate for a bf.In fact i'm not! i din rush for pakto,i juz let it come natutally.
Sigh,realli damn no mood to write this blog d..Started to hate one GUY very much,i even block 9 him n del his contact from my msn..He is such a fucker!

PS:if u wan to know who is this fucker,juz msg me n ask me,only for close fren..

1 comment:

Chii said...

just take care of ur self.. stop thinking which guys is not good.. when ur love fate is around, u cannot stop it. i agree that u let it be natural...

i alway here to support u. must take care ur self