Pages

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Working lur

Ald start my job for 3days d..
everyday also work from 8am till 8pm but da benefit of this job is only work for 4days den off 4days..Can say since i start my job,ther's nth for me to do unless fb,fs,youtube or anything..
My job is juz to remember all da studi case sin,but the day after today,i need to start answering call..
Need to giv courage to myself,cant do any mistake,wish me good luck ya!
It's realli kinda sien,lucky today n tomolo got pui accompany,if not i really dono how to pass da time :(,no choice,need to work earn money..
Told pui j about my plan during my birthday,tat's go to Bali if can,i say d,this yr don feel like wan to celebrate at club or restaurant..
No special feel jor XD
Muz find some special feel,tat can make me remember tat day forever!
Hope can celebrate this day with a special person ^^,aisehhh,now oni May,stil got 6mth to go XD
See whether air asia got promotion anot,anyone wana join me?
Last few day also go out wit sis,she only left 1week to enjoy den start work on monday lurrr
Cant alwiz see her crazy n happening face,can 100% sure when she start her job,she will be tired like hell n alwiz moody d..No need think,is sure will!
Current mood..
Miss some1 so much ne,only can chat with him,cant live chat with him,cant see him,cant hold him,cant hug him,and da most importantly cant sayang him XD
I know so geli laaaa but all of these word is really come from bottom of my heart d..
Wish to see him soon d..
Hope when i blink blink my eyes den he stand in front of me d ^^ but i know oni in dreams will happen XD
Seeing pui syok sendiri rite now,she is watching jap drama,laugh at ther alone,me pulak sot sendiri,update blog..Fb cant log in coz dono wt happen..really wtf leh!! if youtube,dono got wt to watch..haih,think i will be start to daydream ba~
Haha,talk about pui j,juz now when we work..
we r too free,free until leave so many comment in fb,we even talk about some1 tim,our lenjai XD!! wana laugh out really loud but cant coz our office damn so quiet..Pity us,hav to laugh until so soft! lunch that time our colleague,rushdy treat us eat pizza hut..realli arigatou very very much!!
Eat jor now feel damn so sleepy d :( but luckily now got some1 acc me chat.. since this morning chat until now d,reali tq for acc me o..
Alrite,dono wt to write d,so i juz cincai publish n sign off d

1 comment:

winnie mak said...

hey...what u working now?where?