Pages

Monday, May 18, 2009

1 week

Already 1week+ i din upload my blog..DIn happen so much thing,mostly aso stay at home or go out cc with wai wai..Since sis start to honeymoon(new job start on 1st june),acc her go tesco buy vege n tuna for her salad,n she wan to make 'oi sam' tuna for her beloved dear tat's my jie fu..
I think she too miss my jie fu le,until she begin to call me jie fu also, LMAO..
She even call my mom as dear tim,see la jie fu,u so hang fok..SHe 'si si hak hak' dou miss u d XD
Lepak at home until fri,go out movie with sis,jie fu,wai wai n nic..
We watch angels n demons which i waited for almost 2mth,love da actor tom hanks (really handsome although he's old d) but stil i prefer da vincci code more den angels n demons..
Before watch,we headed to zanmai pasta to hav our lunch,thumbs up for da food..next time will go again,think back now feel so hungry d.
Keep on talking with sis them,laugh out super loud when talk about my mommy part.Haha,i think few ppl know it..Only my sis,jie fu,wai n nic know it,use my mom as a joke XD
After our movie,went to setapak da gei with wai wai,nic,frodo n reeve..Kinda funny tat day,coz necromancer support me wor,reali tq veli muchie~around 11something went back to home,take a bath n sleep..
Sat wake up,sleep on the bed n chat with mom,keep on laughing n mom told me she will be goin to facial n ask me do i need to buy anything from ther? Haha,of coz will say got something wan to buy le,tat's toner n moisturizer n she really bought it.Love u mom!!
After tat went to bath n nic come find me for lunch,but din feel hungry at all so we go find wai n went to da gei again XD,until around 7pm,my stomach start to make noise,really feel so hungry tat time,so we went to kaki corner n hav dinner den went back home n prepare for poppy night.
Already one month+ i din went to club,hmm,dono y arrive at ther,i stil cant find back my clubbin feel,mayb i really get bored with it d.
Keep on running here n running ther,coz got nike(another fren,n sit at another table) n simou which sit at aircond room,keep run to ther coz our table is super hot!
Tat night dono how to say o,some1 drunk d,super drunk o...First time see he drunk like tat tim but lucky i din drink so much if not sure die..
Reach home at sun night coz overnight at fren house,eat Mcd at night,really fat die lo this time,reach home bath n sleep..
Monday morning wake up for an interview at pui company,hehehe,good news,i will be start work on nex monday,but da bad news is mayb i will work on night shif which mean i will work at 8pm-8am..Lol,dono can tahan anot tim zzz,hopefully i can la!
Lazy to write d,dono wan to write wt..

No comments: