Pages

Friday, May 1, 2009

Hot!!!

Y today so hot..
It's ok to hot but i din go anywher lepak today,juz stay at home since i wake up until now wtf!
Today is labour day n i really cant bliv tat i din go anywher..
Ytd told neko tat go watch Bohsia n jangan Tegur,we r malaysian ppl..Of coz muz support malaysia movie la! Actually got a reason y i wan to watch bohsia XD
Sigh,sis them is enjoying their time at melaka now.too bad i cant follow coz no money haihhh
Suppose to update my blog bout my dinner at CapSquare last week but due to laziness so now only i write about it.
Last sat went to hav dinner with jiefu,sis,bro n wai wai at capsquare,wan to say thank you to sis sin coz belanja us! love u,muacks~!!
Depart from house 8pm sharp,jam here jam ther arrive at 8.45,this place look nice,i think not so many ppl know about this place.Sit at ther,take pic,jie fu order pork leg,pork rib(first time eat),den sausage..Thumbs up for all da food! realli lov it!
After dinner went to quattro for a drinks,chat with chrisal a while den off back to home..No club tat night..I really cant bliv tat i din go club for almost 3weeks,sai lei leh??
Mayb i really din hav the feel to club d,need to find some new happening kaki tat will make me become wild back XD

Feel moody to write anything rite now,something juz happen,i feel very stupid towards myself,aso consider myself as a failure.I dono how to grab chances,i juz let it go blindly..Mayb this is my fate...I need a shoulder,i feel like wan to say all da thing out but i know i cant do it,wt i can do is only hide myself inside room now






























No comments: