Pages

Friday, May 8, 2009

Thinking..

Think i kinda neglected my bloggie for quite a time d..
hehe,stil cant think of anything to write..Juz suddenly feel like wan to write something in it XD
Been goin out for one whole day ytd,from movie till dota XD
First time in my life play until so happy,coz din feed n i triple kill wo..N neko is very happy coz can play with 2lenjai brother wo as wt he say.,.
Kena ngam by dad coz goin for da whole day,geng den my mommy tim XD
Back to home at 12am,sit n rest a while den bath,can say tat ytd n today is super HOT!! almost melt at home,open aircond also no use coz stil HOT!!
hate hot weather so much!!! arghhh,feel like wan to go to a cold cold place,even eat in air cond restaurant,i also can sweat alot...Probably wt chrisal say is true ne,mayb bcoz i am stress or wt ne..Chat so much thing with her,told her bout my stuff n she told hers to me hehe
well,gal like to gossip ma,it's our nature lol
Today muz become a guai lui n stay at home if not my dad say many many again
Juz went out for dinner n juz guai guai stay at home n on9,donwan use so much money ma..
Having stress bout da job tat i want lately,pui j offer me a job at jln kuchai lama..
I think this job suit me more den citibank,da problem is,ther's no transport to jln kuchai lama..I need to drive but too bad ther's no car for me to drive..
If discus with my mom,she say can fetch me go but back tat time dono how i back Sighhh
Try to persuade her to let me drive kancil ba XD but i think ther will be 30% to success nia..
Coz brother need to use it,n i cant follow pui car as she say out schedule is not da same d..
haih Haih Haih...almost gone crazy leee..Wt to do now?
No one can understand me at all,they dono my reason n say i suka suka jau reject it..
Really no comment about it sigh

No comments: