Pages

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Off Day

Having off day these few day,thurs start work,feel like sure will kena shoot from one of the trainer (prakrash) coz done something wrong..Feel down n so moody,it's ald been one week since i work in here and i din show any improvement at all *cry*,i know i shud not feel sad,i need to find a way to improve myself!! U can do it alicia!! I believe myself can do it but need some time.
Current mood,feel so moody,sien n missing some1 badly sigh
After 4days only can see him,almost gone crazy d T T
Almost everynight also dream about him,if one day reali gone crazy den dono wt i will do zzz..
Need to calm calm now!!
Donwan talk about this topic already,change topic change topic..
Went to yumcha wit secondary skol fren ytd,one one word can say,tat is happy..Miss them alot,din see them for ages,all also hav bf except my pearlene n mei hua darling..
Congratulation to yen yen coz pregnant d,i'm goin to become a Kai MA soon loooo
NOt me only,choi wan,pearlene and mei hua also will become kai ma d,lol,all grow old lurrr...
First time see our mei hua wearing miniskirt,really feel so funny hahha
Coz this is the first time she's wearing skirt after i think for 7freaking years...Can u imagine it??
I know her for 7years and she din wear skirt all all except skol uniform..
Wonder wt make her start wearing skirt ne?
Talk about will go to have fun this month,our mei hua jie wan to go club wor,high class summore,will arrange arrange ha sin..
Oh ya,wana plan go to bali this yr,mayb nov goin ther with pui j,wai and dear hehe
If can sure wil go ther to relax n have fun,so ganbatte in saving money ne!!
I wana change myself!!!
Become more low confident nowdays,shud say last time also low confident,but not as low as nowdays..Feel myself become like more uglier n fat!!!
Sigh,need to change myself,i wana change it so badly but everytime want to do like tat.I juz fail,from my skin prob to my weight,everything change *cry*
REally admire to those ppl who hav nice skin complexion and a nice figure..
When only i can become like them?
When when when????
Think goin to eat one meal per day to diet le,bout skin,think wana go see doc le..
Cant continue like this d..~ arghhh,help meeee

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What do you want to travel to India to cut cost. They need to know about shopping in the area to find out more please visitshoppping malls...