Pages

Monday, October 6, 2008

Exam coming again zzz

Sigh...exam coming again,but dono y i din hav tat kind of nervous feel anymore.Mayb it is because last time hair n bridal make up,i ald scare enuf.Now say nt scare bt by tat day arrive,i sure scare until no word best describe me.This will be my final exam for pro beauty,after tat i am graduate,sigh,i cant meet darling them anymore :(,cant chat with them n play with them,only can sms n chat in msn.
Just message Maxine ask her to become my model,n lucky,she say no need to work this thurs n fri so she can become my model.Happy Happy!! I no need scare din hav model,coz she also quite lenlui,easy to make up,no need me to correct here n correct ther.Oh ya,this time my exam is nt bridal day or creative evening.This time is 100% full corrective make up n bump up.Have to Correct model whole face,reali alamak alamak n alamak!! If nose big,hav to make it small,if lips big hav to correct it make it small..Really think back also omg omg omg n omg!!
Wt excited is afterour exam day is,we're goin to kyeth birthday bash,at Mardigrass,will be very enjoy if pass my exam,if i'm fail,sure nt goin to enjoy it,sure sit at ther muka like 'bao jin tien'.So wish me good good luck ya! After kyeth birthday,goin to go Biao ge birthday party at Scarlet pulak,hmm,this one need to think about it coz scarlet is for 21+,summore dono happening anot.Hope will enjoy it,after holiday,hav to go look for a job.

Been chatting with him last few day,Kinda happy coz he offer to fetch me to some place,really appreciate it bt i still scare,scare u will think of me like tat kind of person,i dono u know this accident anot? Base on ur character,i think you know d juz tat u remain quiet n donwan to ask me about it.I scare to meet u,i really scare u will see me like tat kind of person,i reali scare..
Haih,donwan to think back all those sad thing,now shud concerntrate on my studi n n n really happy tat this wed go shopping with darling!! Goin to buy new cloth yeah yeah!!

No comments: