Pages

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Suckie Suckie Line!!

Started to hate streamyx very much now.alwiz dc dc n dc..Wt d problem this time? line basah? Today weather is very sunny,n how can it alwiz dc ler? Think back also make me wan to call n scold them,it is nt d first time,last week untill now also d same,alwiz dc..DNS problem,key port problem WTF.If i got money i sure will change my line,donwan use this stupid streamyx again!!

Talk back bout yesterday,went back to skol for replacement class,while walkin to skol,meet a grandma,she stop me n ask izit i'm chinese,so i ans her n say yes,tertiba pulak,she say,miss can u giv me rm10 go take taxi go back to cheras Old Folks home,i lost my way with my fren n i cant find them,so me at tat time,lol,reali giv her rm10 n help her call taxi tim!!! Am i stupid? Know tat probably she is cheating on me but i believe in her n giv her money.Hope tat she wont bluff me la! After arrive at skol,saw adrling,hehe,chat with her while afternoon class practising on their 30's make up,ask how is darling..Hehe,really miss chattin with her but she need to leave coz wan to send her fren go back home,all the best to ur exam this coming fri ya darling!! U sure can pass this time! Don worry n don scare!

Tomolo goin to meet jared at kl sentral,he say got briefing for our work this fri,haih,will b working this fri,sat n sun,nex week also,nex nex week also n nex nex nex week also haihhh,will work for 9 days every fri sat n sun,work for wt digi thing,,After work,den start my MAC job at KLCC,sigh,cant celebrate my birthday d :( coz hav to work tat day haihhh,chamm,iw ana celebrate my birthday a!! I wan cake! i wan present a!! Will scare work with MAC,scare will fail.This time is not becoming a promoter wo,is become a make up artist n help ppl make up,scare will make tat person ugly :(.Summore i hear chloe say,hav to stand for 14hours!! ahit reali goin to die this time n she say they pay rm140,hmm,rm140 for 14hours,izit real? But by right,is not work max for 10hours jek meh? really got 14hours? sigh,if hard also muz work,wan earn money go SG celebrate christmas!i wan to go!! I sure wan to go!! Donwan waste my passport..

Then then,also wan to plan a trip with lao dao them,go t Muar den melaka,actuali Muar is my hometown lei geh but sometimes go back also ok geh coz can eat otak otak n seafood!plan to make a bbq or steamboat at ther but too bad,now cant find ppl go,confirm on is juz me,jenny n lao dau..Wan find more pp go go go!! Den Kaoru birthday coming le,His birthday is one day before hallowen d,so can celebrate his birthday n also hallowen.Kaoru cant celebrate this yr coz his grandpa juz pass away not so long,so this yr no cake for him neee but got club for u la only cant wish u jek maH..Wan to quit club d,donwan club so much,feel so sien d but everyday stay at home also feel sien! Shit,wt i wan? i reali dono wt i wan,go out sien,stay at home also sien.Really,almost everyday i stay at home n watch tv with mommy haha,n sometimes giv her 'ngam' me coz i alwiz ask her silly thing.After tat practice my fake hair,tie some bun,some flower coz i really got nth to do.Geng hor,can boring untill like tat.Hehe,also start my Diet programme again,this time is for real lol,coz i din eat supper for almost 1week d hahaha geng ler,cheh,1week oni jek ma,also nt one month.Hopefully can reduce some weight when my birthday arrive hehe
Lik started to dc again,reali sien d..guess i faster save this blog,off my com n off to exercise hehe

No comments: