Pages

Monday, October 27, 2008

Talipon with winnie n Kee

Dear lost her phone again,swt!!how u lost it!! y so careless d,next time bring along a small bag with u la n don luen luen put ur hp la.Tat is brand new d a,only 2mth+ yrs old,heard of it also very sam thong lehhh,when free,come to my house n collect phone la,will borrow it to u untill u bought a new one.
Yesterday when work,winnie come n find me hav lunch at leisure,reali tq muacks muacks for acc me haha,after tat she went back n i continue my work,aroun 7pm start to hungry d but i choose to tahan coz later will eat at talipon with winnie n kee hehehe,soon sharp 9pm,i straight away Fly to fetch winnie at her house,reali hungry till wan to pengsan.Say diet konon but stil go eat talipon,nvm la,once in a blue moon ma,we cant wait for kee d coz very hungry so we eat first,after tat kee arrive n he park at POLIS place lol,but nvm la,deepavali eve ma,police wont saman him geh.
Crazy with both of them yesterday,kee keep calling ah winnie a,reali laugh die me listen to his voice,after tat i feel very full d n winnie keep eating n she tell me,wah,now u eat ice cream so fast la,n i ans her,i finish my main course d n now start to eat dessert,u..still a starter course!! hahahahaha,they keep laughing,after tat,she take seaweed again,n i say,now ony u eat main course d lol,we finish d watermelon n she scold us say din keep for her.i told her,don worry u stil hav one plate of dessert tat havent eat( i pointing to d plate of 'Mango' jeruk') lol,summore in d end of our day,she still wan to tapao 'kat chai suen mui'(drinks lei geh),she wan to share drink with her mommy wo
hahahaha,den we went back home n i play digimon(rpg game),lol,play untill i wan to naik berang la ni!! really hard,summore clueless,dono how to play kakaka
Around 2am went to oi oi chu n plan to wake up late late today!! Start to dream of something again,I dream of W,weird but true,i cant really remember this dream d but for sure i saw him in my dream,After tat i woke up,i wish to continue this dream,dono y,i feel like wan to continue d,wan to know wt happen next,den i wake up go toilet n cont sleep back,reali dream of him again.haha,weird huh,can dream back tim.I forget all thing about him d,reali forget,forget his height,d way he hug,d way he talk,n d way he sms.After i wake up,i foward a msg for him,like a take care msg for him,he din reply yet,guess he is sleeping rite now.I wana call him go to my birthdy party! die also wan to call him lol,kiddin nia :P
And about one fella,like wt jenny tell me,i wan to becarefull with him,sweettalk no use,did u take action? no! I really dono izit u can really become my fren? or u become my fren coz u wan to take benefit from me? i think is other reason y u wan to get near me,i think i know d reason d n i wont care d,like i say in all my previous blog,i wont care how all those ppl think of i am a hau po,d most importantly is my family n fren wont think of me like this kind of person.Repeat again:coz i am not n they know me well! hehe,so talk wteva u wan la XXXXXX to XXXX,u cant bully me d,i wont scare u anymore BLERK!

No comments: