Pages

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Arghhh,com rosak zzz

Hav many thing to write in here..Many many thing,from my exam till club,from club till interview,from interview till my commm rosak..Really Zzzz,but d lucky thing is i pass my final exam but also sad for darling coz she fail her exam.Feel not so happy coz i din expect her to fail,i was expecting some1 else to fail! It's alright darling,this time u cant do it,next time u sure can do it! N after ur exam,we r goin to MOS,on thurs night summore..This time i wan to see u shake ur ass hahaha
So after our exam,me n darling went to Kim gary n hav our dinner,got take some pic of coz,but due to all my pic in my com,i cant upload it,muz wait it finish repair oni can upload it.After dinner,darling went to my house n prepare den went to Kyeth birthday party at Mardigrass,we suppose to reach at 10pm but but but we turn at d wrong corner n tat make us lost! we lost for almost 45min n when we arrive mardigrass,it ald 11pm,din enjoy so much coz darling is really very moody,she is stil upset for her exam..Sigh,see her like tat i also got no mood d.So after tat jenny suggest we find sis at santuary,but we cant go coz got no car n no cab.Finally darling say,nvm la i fetch u go the curve ther le den i go back to mardigrass,really feel happy coz darling fetch us to ther,den she told kyeth tat she's goin back to home.Din go back to mardigrass d,after she drop us off at santuary,i ask her nt to think so much,if reali feel sad,write it into ur blog.At least will feel better.
After our club at santuary,d nex day we went to scarlet with biao ge them,y go ther?coz biao ge birthday maa!! quite enjoy at ther but too pack d! Song is nice,for those who like R@B u shud go try scarlet..Got pretty drunk tat night after i drink 'graveyard'.lol,it really taste very bad!! so drunk jor,begin to take so much pic,take lun them..N this is d first time i saw lun dancing hahaha,pretty cool lol..N kah bou also success kau dou a akhem matured girl,while jing shen,he is also pretty awesome coz he dance with 2girls haha,realli geng!! Tat night,one word NICE!!
Sun morning wake up,online awhile n den watch D Gray Man,hehehe,addicted to this anime..Watch about 4episode den turn off sis notebook coz start to rain,so i juz sit at living room n wait for d rain to stop.Sigh,after rain stop i go n open com n i cant open it!! WtF!! so i very panic,dono wt to do,in my mind thinking,shud i tell mom about it?if i tell,i sure kena diu gao gao.So finally i also tell them,i tell my mom like tat

Me: Mommy n sis,i got something to tell u later

MOM n SIS: tell wt? doin tell me u rosakkan sis notebook

Me:Nola,later when u go downstairs i will tell u

Sis:y need to tell at downstairs?

Me:coz got jie fu ma (hahaha,i tell like tat,so my mom wont scold me fiercely ma hahah)

Mom,sis n jie fu sit at ther n i told them tat pc broke down d n wt i expected mom really got scold but tq to jie fu,he explain to my mom n she cool down n ask wt d price to fix this com? n jie fu explain explain n explain den mom nth d.LOL,pretty lucky tat time haha...

Com rosak,cant do anything,juz sit at home doin nth n prepare for my interview at MAC d next day,find pui J to become my model,n i draw light smoky to her,i am very geng in smokey geh bt pui saw it she say so weird haihhh,dono how to yan seung my work.after interview,she say will sms to me whether i success anot,den we head to zanmai for our lunch n fetch pui to settle up her insurance thingy at shamelin ther.Reach home n take a nap,when woke up tat time is ald start to rain with sun..saw d first rainbow n after 15min,i saw d sec rainbow appear nex to d first rainbow.Wow,how lucky am i,den i receive sms from MAC saying Congratulation,u hav been selected to work for this event bla bla n training date at when.Now hav to find more part time n work,wish to save money go sg n paying all my debt to XXX XXX XXX XXX hahaha,many name lol,from mon till now wt i do is alwiz eat n sleep,lol,life is pretty meaningless to me without com haihhhhh,wish my com will come back soon!!

2 comments:

Lord_andrew said...

lol..... u use me :p

Little Bao Bei said...

wow,such a nice jie fu... haha lucky u lolx