Pages

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Appreciate u all

Me alicia,at here wan to say thank you for d ppl who is believing in me,n also thanx for taking care of me.Tq sis,simou n jenny coz alwiz protect me,I had learn myself a lesson since last week accident.I shall appreciate my fren more n never take them for granted,I shud learn how to see n judge ppl next time.
Reali tq simou for defending me coz only you know i din do anything wrong,i din do anything wrong n y shall i be affraid?she try to break us apart,nt tat easy!
Now i know i already become a very bad person in her circle of fren,i know it,i know her attitude well n i know she wont let me go easily.
She sure say someting bad about me in front of many ppl.i don scare,juz let her talk whateva she like to talk.the most importantly is my fren believe in me,others i wont care!
Lt's put an end to this chapter of my life,wont say n talk about her anymore.I shud start to enjoy my life hehe..
Last fri,after tat incident,reali tq u all for taking care of me n make me happy.Tq wai for belanja me eat Mcd n tq wai n jenny for belanja me ice skating although i donwan to skate.But u two berjaya to paksa me lol,take some pic,saw some1 who look like ryan(wai wai) fren,trying to 'ban yeng' in front of me n wt is interesting is i wear mini skirt go ice skating.Lol,try to show my undies to ppl ma..hahaha,of coz not la,i got wear pants inside geh,wear jenny short..After ice skating,cam whore abit,we go hav dinner at friendster cafe..Den jie fu n sis join us,sudenly jie fu say wan to go MOS cause he never step his foot in MOS before.So all of us go ther



and






and






and






and
its kinda embarassing,coz inside this group,oni sis n jie fu wear untill so 'grand' while us..


Jenny wear like wana go to hav a walk by d beach with her short pants


Wai wai wearing like goin to colledge with his sling back


Cy wear okok but she's carrying a bag which contain her notebook


Adrianne wear okok but also carrying a backpack which also contain his notebook


Callie wear casual,also suit for club



Me also wear casual XD


The main problem is..We din make up at all!! lol,can u imagine it.we pay rm50 juz went in for about 2hours lol,place nt bad,surrounding good! lightning good! Dj good! for those ppl who love trance,u can giv it a try.N wt attract me d most is tat musician,she combine her saxophone with trance,nt bad,y we cant think of it? lol..After tat night went back to home n sleep sleep
Tomolo is raya le,i bet all of u go back to hometown,wana wish u all hav A very very happy raya XD..cheh,we r chinese,raya apa but my raya is can stay at home n sleep!!
















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dun bother wat other ppl said...jus do wat u like....i will stand by ur side....ignore all de faker....the M....