Pages

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Sien gao gao

Hello folks XD,
MIA for quite a long time d,da reason is i lazy to update my bloggie..My life,i think is getting better,mayb will start work at this 27th of april,although they havent call me n confirm but heard simou say 95% will hire me.
So when i get my first salary wt shud i do?
OF coz treat family eat sin,den pay debts ahahaha,also muz save money for my bangkok trip n this yr mission,is i hope to get a new phone,more trip for me,muz plan a trip during my birthday coz don wish to celebrate at KL...
This week is sure a MIA week for me, tues n wed i go back home late,kena 'ngum' by dad,Thurs club at MOS n overnight at fren house,Reach home around 11pm on friday night.
MOS tat night kinda happening,all a song not so sien like last time,better alot this time,kena hit by a Dubai lou XD,he ask me izit is from China? Deng~ feel like wan to say 'gan ni nia' to him XD,keep asking y i donwan to drink? wan to treat me drink,i say donwan,he go n ask da waiter come negotiate with me,da waiter bring dono wt drinks for me.Don dare to drink it coz stomach feel not well den scare will KO..So nic help me to finish it,tq veli muchie~
From that night,i reali feel dou very very very very boring with club d..hmm,dono y..
If tonight i go out sure kena scold gao gao jor,juz after facial with weng,wai n sis den go back home.Really painful like hell,picit here n picit ther,i almost give up! Lucky da girl don let me giv up,she say kenot,muz continue if not how to remove all da dirty thing?So i hav to bare with it lo
Plan to go pc fair after facial with wai n sis,but wai say my face look like kena chicken pox,so better don go out n scare ppl le!

Today mood,really dono wt mood i am having now?

happy mood? nahh
Sad mood? abit
angry mood? abit
confuse mood? abit

I really dont know wt mood i am having rite now,n yea mayb feel upset for something..Don ask me coz i also dono how to answer it.I need to find da answer by myself..

No comments: