Pages

Friday, April 3, 2009

Boring day

Suppose not to stay at home during friday night but no choice..
Feel sien to go out,summore dad n mom will keep saying me so choose to stay at home.
Dono wt happen to my dad,really geng in ngam here n ngam ther,small matters also wan to ngam.Really pui fok him..
Currently looking back for jobs as mommy told me to do so,so hav to start looking if not no money giv jie fu..
Miss the chance to go penang coz mommy don let,Nvm,wait until she recover den drag her go penang with me,spend all her money XD
Dono y,juz now wake up..I feel so headache,moody n tired,juz feel like donwan to think..Eye feel lazy to look into da monitor but i don feel like wan to sleep.
Izit bcoz of period almost come? so hav mood swing?
Dono my health,izit i got problem?
Hav to stop partying n drinkking,need to take care of my health.
Is this me?Thurs n Fri i din went to club although got fren ask me to go...
Sigh,wt am i thinking now? Been chattin with him these few day..
He tell me that i look like her in some way..Izit? we like da same dog,colour n our style look da same? Well,donwan to think about it d juz let it go naturally..Da more i think,mayb one day my brain is really goin to explode..Swt to myself!
Time to sign off now,but discover something..Tat i think is true,tat is


Life Is Too Short,Break The Rules,
Forgive Quickly,Kiss Slowly, Love Truly,Laugh Uncontrollably,
And Never Regret AnythingThat Made You Smile.

No comments: