Pages

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

My first XD

See back my old pic in pui room yesterday n it's really funny to see back,even got my 3yrs back pic..Now only i realize tat i got alot of pic in my pendrive,see all da pic with pui cause she cant clean her room..Keep laughing at Za lol,her bulu kening as wt pui say XD
Afetr see it,went down to on9 a while n wait for wai wai come n fetch us go to lunch..During our lunch session,we laugh like nobody business again..All da aunty look at us sure think tat we sot d..Eat dou quite full den went to jusco accompany wai n pui bought somehting
Wai wan to buy bottle meanwhile ah pui wan to buy a wt jap jelly o..End up she cant find da jelly n i got myself something hehe,goin to make it next week :)
Inside car,we keep take wai candy n eat lol,i say da candy look like a worm,if use it to stick to our face,dono wt ppl will think about us XD
For sure they sure think tat we're siao! Another funny thing is,i like wai when he pretend some1 laugh,and when he pretend pui laugh sound..can say is 101% look alike hahaha
Reach home n on9,sigh,,,alwiz DC,make me almost Ba BoMmmMMmMMmmm..Angry dou but lucky later no problem d,but when da line go smoothly tat time,i hav to go out hav dinner with sis,pui,wai n weng..Laugh again,sigh...I know this time da blog,i write dou so weird..
The true is,juz now i forget to save it so i hav to re write it n i cant remember wt i write..Zzz,realli stupid!
Hmm,now let u all enjoy my first pic XD
Coming soon,stil got more d..

My first friendster picture profile haha
My first keep till long long hair

My first cut till short short+frinch also short

My first time club to 21+ club..At passion

First time cant enter club coz underage XD

First time hold a snake n take a pic

First chicken pox pic!!! Muahahhaa

First time take pic after recover from chicken pox

First time..Curly hair look

First time play tanglong at my house using stick..no lantern,only candle zz

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Fantastic photos... Ciao

Unknown said...

Fantastic photos... Ciao