Pages

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Happy birthday to me?

So my birthday is pass n happy 20th birthday to me,birthday also hav to work n i was super tired on tat day,imagine i'm wearing heels n front of ther is pointd.I wearing this shoes n stand for 10hours,i cant sit n also din drink enuf water,wt i do is make up make up n explain thing to customer.can u imagine? i bet no1 can really unerstand how i feel,they dono how tired am.I hav a very happy birthday celebrate at TGI friday on 13th nov night,i am very happy coz u all sing me a birthday song n i did enjoy very much tat night.On 14th nov,work for morning shif den at night go to Quattro celebrate birthday,feel kinda piss off,coz some ffk,some last min ffk,some late,some zzzz,i don wish to talk about these some ppl anymore.Mayb due of lack of sleep i am very angry n mood swinging too,i juz sit at ther n did nth.Happy to receive cake from sis n andrew,muacksss,n i love d flower too ^^,Love d present tat mun mun giv me,tq tq ^^
Tat night,i am really very angry,dono y this is d first time i felt a litt bit unhappy for my birthday celebration,something had happen n i wont write it in here.Some1 had make me felt very unhappy n she tot i mad at her bcoz of **************,actuali it is not,i mad at her is noit bcoz of tat is bcoz of other reason.

Birthday celebration?
wt is tat?
I really dono,feel like donwan to celebrate my birthday d nex year,mant thing happen n i don like it.Next time juz keep quiet is better d.
Feel like i am changing...Is me changing or other ppl? i juz dono..Mayb i am d one who is changing d...Sigh
i am changing
i am changing
i am changing
I am really chnaging WTF

Tq for ABCEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ wish,i am very happy to receive all d msg from u

Tq for another ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ u make my day by ffk me,last min ffk,summore tell me many shyt thing!I hate this kind of ppl wtf!

Tq for sis n andrew for buying me d cake..Muacks

1 comment:

Chii said...

dun be disappointed.. i do have the same experience in 2007.

Keep it CHEER up.. life is not alway good and lucky as u r expecting... Cool..

Just enjoy what u have.