Pages

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Birthday is around d corner~

Birthday coming le but dont know y i din hav d birthday feel.
Feel like wan to cancel my dinner n club with all frens,haha,wai ask don cancel wo coz he so long din eat at TGI friday d,About club i also dono,seem like not so many ppl goin n heard kyeth say dat place very hot wo.Sigh,really dono,summore hav to work tat day,Sat work for full day tim sigh!!! Really hate MAC,they need us to wear satin dress,cant wear d same dress everyday,muz diff kind of dress!!really swt!! I borrow some from jenny but it's not satin material,ask doris whether can wear something tat look like satin,she don giv!! muz satin!!haih
Really cant find any dresses,yesterday went to training,after tat i wear heels n walk at mid valley for a while den take KTM to KL sentral pass something to jared n went back to Mid valley coz i park my car at ther..After tat went to Sg wang with jenny hopefully can buy dou some cheap satin dress,mana tau...All also exp!!! Really out of my budget,still wearing tat heels walk around,i really cant stand it,until now my toe is still pain :(
Sigh,tomolo work ne,hopefully doris wont scold me ne :(
N hope i will got my birthday feel soon~
Here r some pic of sis birthday tat day n outting at sg wang with jenny

No comments: