Pages

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

happy birthday sis Muacksss

Today is my beloved sis birthday,who is my sis?
Evelyne lo!! My tai si fat,wu ying,cute,38,emo,cute,lenlui sis,wish u happy happy birthday at first,Think tat now u sure having ur candle light dinnr with jie fu.Awww,so admire u,dono when is my turn to hav a candlelight dinner with my beloved one.I trust it will come one day hehe
Juz now went out with wai dota a while n buy cake for sis,actuali wan to bake one for her,but we din hav enuf equipment,so we juz plan to bought 1 for her,i bought it d n i choose Marble Cheese to her,she dono tat i will bought for her,wana see her suprise face when she come back! this yr no present o sis,sorry ya,not yet work a,muz wait until work jor,save enuf money den only can buy for u ^^
At here,me alicia chan yuen lei wana wish evelyne chan yuen yee hav a lovely lovely birthday!!MAy all ur wish come true ya!!
This msg is for Mr ******
U make me fall for you abit,but in the end u let me see d true colour of u
I am truely dissapointed in u
Wt do u mean by dear?
Nice toward me,after some few hour u treat me like a stranger
Really dono wt happen to u
I know i am ugly n fat,
And
i dun wish to know this kind of ppl anymore
When will i be able to find my mr right?
I am a failure :(

No comments: