Pages

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Sigh

Oh ya i cut my hair again,hahah reali look very childish but nvm,i will wait it to grow more longer,save money den do rebonding mayb :)

Omg,new year,new thing happen n this time i don't know how to handle tim.
Got 2 things happen to me,first is my fren,akhem how to say,he express his feeling toward me ytd n i dono he is bluffing or saying d true.Btw wont accept him coz i don like him,i treat him as my big bro and jenny them also wont bliv tat i will fall for him 1 XD

Da second thing is,justin call me,he told me tat M wana yumcha with me,he say tat she din angry me anymore n ask me for a drink.I reject him,told him tat i got date tomolo night coz ka mun birthday ma n i told him,if i really come out,wt i am goin to chat with her?if really fren back with her,i think wont be any outting with her,if really hav,i think is only yum cha session.Wont hav any clubbing session d.Been asking my fren opinion,n they say i can be fren with her back but juz a very normal fren,sighh,wt shud i do ne?

Lol,let's cut the crap,donwan to fan about all this thing d.
Yesterday ka mun,my secondary skol mate turn to 21,wish her happy belated birthday,she told me this yr i am da one who celebrate the most many time with her,
Aahaha,last yr n all those previous yr i din celebrate with her n seldomw ent out with her but now dono y i will sot jor d,5th of jan went to countdown with her at gilly cafe,intro some of my fren to her den she intro 1 of her fren to me.
I saw him,feel like wan to cut his hair,damn so 'fak wan'.After wish ka mun,fetch her go back n oioi chu den the nex day hav lunch with pearlene n ka mun again at sushi king,den walk around at leisure n went back home prepare for our nite outting which is dinner.
Ka mun intro her fren to me,her fren name is Daniel,he fetch us d,at first day will hav dinner at TGI friday,den last min change to Quattro,so hav our dinner at Summer restaurant,not bad their food,reasonable proce,ahaha,tq for treating us :),after tat went to autumm for our drink session,open vsop swt,den around 12 we left,tat daniel drink so much n he ask me to help him drive since ka mun din bring her license wtf!! His car is Manual summore,scare dou!!! but lucky stil can drive back home,thumbs up for me coz i ald 2yrs din drive manual d haha,well tired now will upload pic den cizo d,,





No comments: