Pages

Friday, January 2, 2009

My new year resolution

Happy new year to all of u :)
although now is 2nd of jan d hehehe,now only hav time to update coz like i say at my previous blog tat my streamyx connection is damn so slow..
My new year celebration is kinda zzz,
went to club at MOS but hav to queue damn so long,super hot n exp,so we decide to head over coco instead of MOS.
When we go out it is already almost 12am,so we stand at ther n countdown.After countdown only we went to coco,kinda fed up at first coz we hav to wait so long,n zzz to my secondary skol fren,dono wher da heck they go last min.
Make us like ermmm,kinda malu coz d liquior girl look at us so longgg
So after we purchase our bott n went in ther,not bad coz renovate d,more spacious but d ppl hmm,many uncle at da new space,bump into weng and another fren at ther,so both of me n jenny run here n run ther coz it's kinda boring sit at our table.
My secondary fren all went to dancefloor,haha their motive? i think u can guess it d.
Dance until half way,got 3girls like challenging us,like wt san n jenny feel la coz i din feel anything.Tat time,hahaha,jenny show her kung fu to them,well jenny is Dancing quees,salute her.Wish can dance like her.Wan to sign up for dancing class d XD ahh,also wont forget lovely san san,she also very great.Jenny is her sis,so wont feel suprise if she is good at dancing.
Ok,this is my new year celebration!!
Akhem,a new year means a new beginning for me,muz start to plan about my future,kenot alwiz so playful n spend money d.This new year,my new year resolution is

-Find a proper job,i mean not a freelance job as mommy say i need to start take care of myself
-Pay back all d debts tat i owe from family and fren
-Save more money go vacation..This yr would wish to go Bangkok n Taiwan
-Buy Notebook
-Learn manicure n pedicure
-Take english course
-Take mandarin course
-If success,will try to interview for MAS airlines XD
-Slim down my lower body,my thigh is super big
-make more new fren
-Hope can find the one,akhemm,bf la not husband kay
-Wan to learn how to dance,modern dance perhaps
-hav to sleep more early,sighhh
-buy sony ericson C720


I think tat's all,if can think of new one will write it in here..Tat's all,happy new year everyone~
-

No comments: